- Performed conceptual, detailed design/analysis and installation sequence of pressure
- Conducted planning, scheduling and project engineering for FEED and detail design
- Served as the interface between engineering and designing team to ensure project.
- Issued request for tenders and requisitions, negotiated with third-party vendors and subcontractors for price estimation and project schedule
- Attended in client meetings, prepared scope of work, proposed creative solutions to resolve conflicts and best serve clients' needs
- Performed cost analysis and financial engineering to ensure project feasibility, proposed
Qualifications / Experience:
Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering/Architecture
- Twelve (12) years’ experience from the date of
qualification in building construction and maintenance.
- five (5) years of which
as lead project/site engineer or team leader.