- Ensuring the timely review of all engineering deliverables.
- Close interaction with other discipline Members to resolve installation issues during installation phase.
- Coordinate activities and resolve issues among contractors and other parties to allow construction activities to progress according to plan and final mechanical completion.
- Performing, Checking / reviewing and ensuring technical accuracy and quality of Engineering Civil deliverables such as design calculations, drawings, specifications, purchase requisitions, technical bid evaluations etc. for the construction.
- Ensures adherence to company procedures, specifications and guidelines.
- Review and approval of all vendor documents, drawings.
- Civil Engineer capable to handle civil design projects like building, structural steel, road, bridges & aso common understanding of oil industrial facilities and others engineering disciplines
Qualifications / Experience:
Bachelor degree in Engineering
Minimum 10 years experience in Civil Engineer