- Follow EHS&S rules, policies and expectation
- Compliance, implementation and fostering of STW
- Assures EHS&S is correctly covered in any
- Allay any TA contractual problems, internally
- Reviews and advices on the TA contract strategy
- Reviews any legal / contractual correspondence
before use. (for time-, financial- or scope related changes)
- Reviews all work orders.
- Reviews and approves job packages for
completeness before final acceptance and implementation
- Reviews add-on jobs and any changes to the scope
of work for contractual consequences Provide contractual information on
- Review commercial bids.
- Keep proper records on all contractual issues.
- Organizes and lead TA contracts feedback
- Provides accurate feedback during critique meetings
- Take part in gate reviews
- Checks any cost estimates from contractors for
accuracy and against the contract
- Provide total projected contract costs.
- Approve (proforma) payments and bills.
- Negotiate labour rates with proposed parties.
- Contractual TA focal point
- Works closely with TA Lead Engineer.
- Works closely with TA Cost Engineer.
- Responsible for partnering with Procurement
department to complete contracts for work execution and to manage resources
throughout all phases of the turnaround.
- Analyse and use archived information.
- Assure application of best practices and lessons learned.
- Provides contract updates in all TA phases; Pre,
Main, Post activities
- Develops, improves TA contracting plan.
- Develops, implements, uses cost contract tools
and monitors all TA contracts against TA contracting plan and provide warnings
- Develops and implements and is accountable for
TA contracting reporting.
- Assist TA manager in setting up TA plan.
- Prepare tender documents
Qualifications / Experience:
BSc Finance, Law & BSc Engineering are required
Minimum 10 years in Turnaround Contracts Engineer