- Follow EHS&S rules, policies and expectations.
- Assists with QA/QC/EHS&S compliance audits
on site-procedures and EHS&S-Plans.
- Implement and manage EHS&S rules, policies
and expectations in the TA teams.
- Implement and manage TA Work Processes.
- Compliance, implementation and fostering of STWP.
- Actively participate as the facilitator of the
- Assure application of best practices and lessons learned.
- Interface with partners to define the scope of
work and determine priorities.
- Measure work process efficiency and out-put and
intervene to correct and optimize.
- Coordinate site integration issues for the Turnaround.
- Provide and efficiently use information on all
- Control cost and timing of the Turnaround to
meet Turnaround targets.
- Prevent scope
- Work with TA Manager for the completion of
appropriate Turnaround work process tools.
- Responsible for partnering with Procurement
department to complete contractor selection for work execution and to manage resources throughout all phases of
- Ensure all planning and execution works strictly
comply with EHS&S guidelines, regulatory and permit requirements.
- Assure coverage of all technical, EHS&S, efficiency, timely aspects
have been considered and fully
covered in the planning works output
Qualifications / Experience:
BSc Chemical, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering degree require
Minimum 15 years Turnaround Lead Engineer