EHS&S rules, policies and expectations.
- Follow TA Work Processes.
- Identifying, reporting and solving problems in the MC process.
- Use procurement and Maintenance Management Systems
availability and readiness of materials as per
- Track and expedite deliveries until receipt on site
- Act as focal point on all issues with material, orders, delays.
- Coordinate and supervise materials marshalling on site
- Coordinate disposition
of all surplus material after TA.
- Report vendor’s
performance to procurement.
- Coordinate repair and/or return of materials, tools and equipment.
- Participate in core team with responsibility for materials.
- Coordinate with MRO to
prevent out of stock.
- Provide early identification and procurement of long lead items.
- Identify timely requirement for additional personnel to manage
materials as needed
- Gather information and input into the appropriate maintenance
measures and Develops
- Use metrics to
measure MC task and to report to KPI’s.
- Carries out field checks to verify exact material status.
- Supervises tagging and bagging.
- Performs any other job-related activities as requested by the immediate supervisor
Qualifications / Experience:
Engineering is required
Minimum 5 years as Turnaround Material Coordinator.