- Follow EHS&S rules, policies and expectations.
- Follow TA Work Processes.
- Use procurement and Maintenance Management Systems
- Assures correct material information
availability with planners during planning activities.
- Assure availability and readiness of materials
as per schedule.
- Work with Materials Coordinator to track and
expedite deliveries until receipt on site
- Act as focal point on all material issues.
- Work closely with engineering to determine
material appliances and alternatives.
- Assures all applied materials are timely
available in the market / in stock.
- Participate in discussions regarding repair
and/or return of materials.
- Tracks and manages material lists.
- Works with material specialist
- Carries out field checks to verify material information.
- Performs any other job-related activities as requested by the immediate supervisor.
Qualifications / Experience:
Engineering degree is required
Minimum 5 years as Materials Engineer.