- Follow EHS&S rules, policies and expectations.
- Follow TA Work
- Identifies/solicits/reviews EHS&S, QA info
and requirements, and effective technology to safely and correctly develop and execute job packages for complex,
- Assists in QA/QC/EHS&S compliance audits on
site-procedures and EHS&S-Plans.
- Provides and efficiently uses information on all
- Archives repetitive job plans
- Splits up and integrates turnaround and
construction packages into single individual jobs per discipline.
- Safeguards constructability and maintainability
when developing plans.
- Carries out field checks to verify exact
equipment status and job plan.
- Reviews work orders for technical completeness.
- Uses, where possible, archived plans for basis
of actual plan.
- Works with TA Scheduler to ensure job plan steps
are accurately incorporated into schedules.
- Performs any other job-related activities as requested by the immediate supervisor
Qualifications / Experience:
BSc Instrumentation degree is required
Minimum 10 years as Turnaround Planning Engineer - Instrumentation