- Contribute to Maintenance planning including planning for Turnarounds.
- Responsible to represent assigned area on maintenance/Turnaround related issues in meetings.
- Participate in weekly Maintenance/Turnaround scheduling meetings.
- Ensure that Unit Maintenance Team Leaders, Planners and Schedulers have a common understanding of priorities and criticality.
- Responsible to prioritize maintenance scheduled work.
- Coordinate with operation shift team to ensure equipment is prepared for maintenance as required and unit operational needs are considered when maintenance is planned
- Communicates with appropriate Maintenance Team Leaders in a timely manner as unit priorities and conditions change.
- Assure accountability and good workmanship for required Maintenance/Turnaround activities.
- Responsible for maintaining an up to date and complete blind list for any unit equipment and provide support for isolation/blinding activities.
- Provide organizational and material support in assigned unit or area of Maintenance/Turnarounds
- Ensure accurate leak repair management plan is in place and that temporary MOC’s are managed for temporary repairs.
Qualifications / Experience:
Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 10 years experience as Maintenance/TA Planner.
- Minimum 5 years experience as Maintenance Representative/Coordinator role in Chemical Industry.