EHS&S rules, policies and expectations.
- Follow TA Work Processes.
- TA EHS&S-compliance officer and focal point between TA and
- Lead the TA-Contractor’s EHS&S Officers.
- Resolves any
issues on EHS&S internally and externally.
- Closely interact with home EHS&S organization and officers.
- Closely interact with Contractor EHS&S organization and officers.
- Organize and follow all required Guest-In-House meetings and trainings.
- Interview Contractors proposed EHS&S candidates.
- Arrange award sessions
for outstanding TA-EHS&S-performances.
- Take part in gate reviews
- Assist the TA department with BBP performance.
- Reviews add-on jobs for EHS&S implementation consequences
- Assist and review the JSA process and compliance.
- Attend daily TA-execution and progress meetings.
- Attend daily TA-planning- and constructability- and FEL-meetings.
- Participate in
incident investigation team.
- Conduct EHS&S-compliance-audits on proposed TA-Contractors.
- Witness the TA-Contractor’s TA-safety inductions.
- Witness Contractors toolboxes and assure that
EHS&S-incidents are discussed
- Coordinate random medical check-up and have results discussed
in next day’s toolboxes.
participate and provide detailed input during critique meetings.
- Organizes and lead TA EHS&S feedback.
- Being aware of and implement any updates on EHS&S
documents, policies or announcements
- Setup TA EHS&S plan.
- Review internal and external TA-EHS&S plans.
- Provide TA-EHS&S-requirements for site and plant access.
- Discuss and review and report on TA-laydown area plans and use
and Pre-TA activities.
- Record and
report safe working manhours.
Qualifications / Experience:
BSc of Engineering degree is required & NEBOSH certificate.
Minimum 10 years as a EHS&S Officer