EHS&S rules, policies and expectations.
- Follow TA Work Processes.
- Organizes schedule integration meetings with stakeholders and contractors.
- Provides Schedule status update in all TA phases; pre, main,
- Develops, implements, use and monitor
P2P TA schedule, pre-SD, Main SD, Post SD schedules and provide warnings on deviations.
- Develops, implements
schedule reporting TA templates and TA schedule layouts.
- Sets and Reviews parameters for and Lead forecasting of required
resources based on critical path
and implements resource leveraging and optimization opportunities.
- Assist TA Manager in organising TA planning and execution.
- Resolves any issues on scheduling process internally and externally.
- Coaches planners and schedulers to ensure
consistency, completeness and accuracy of all planned jobs related to the timeline.
- Guides and coaches all
schedulers assigned to the same TA team(s) as
- Accountable for
schedulers team output and overall TA integrated schedule.
- Organizes and
lead progress feedback
- Reviews add-on
jobs for implementation consequences.
- Provides accurate
feedback during critique meetings.
- Take part in gate reviews.
- Any other action to assure and execute a successful Turnaround
Qualifications / Experience:
Two-year associate’s Technical Degree
Minimum 10 years as a Turnaround Lead Scheduler