- Should possess sound Technical & Managerial abilities to lead the entire Contractor Work Force
- To ensure that Safety Codes & Training requirement , OSHA Standards ,specification.
- To create safety awareness by promoting Safety Meeting , Presentations, & opens forum discussions & by implementing safety training .
- To review & oversee work methods & precaution with supervision before work starts .
- To ensure that all incident/ accident are reported in accordance with the incident/ accident reporting system.
- To ensure all workforce under him to conduct safety audit as per safety requirement.
- To ensure the availability of Personal Protective Equipment's.
- To set a personal example on site by wearing appropriate protective clothing & equipment at all times .
Qualifications / Experience:
Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering
Minimum 15 years of experience in Turnaround Block Leader