- To monitors heat treatments of piping, vessels, & equipment.
- To performs welder performance & welding procedure qualifications records review .
- To evaluates equipment for fitness for services based on API 510 criteria .
- Assists in Risk Based Inspection Assessments By providing required data.
- Performs applicable duties required of an Inspector within the assigned Inspection discipline & certificate limitations.
- Trains personnel to develop technical ability & understanding of applicable code, standards, inspection methods in various disciplines & NDT methods
- To prepares inspection reports, pre & post T&I reports, worksheet, non compliance reports & makes logbook entries of on-site inspection findings.
- Having knowledge of root cause failure analysis techniques, inspections (x-ray, NDT, etc..) , corrosion, cathodic protections , etc
Qualifications / Experience:
Bachelor's degree in Mechanical /Civil/Electrical/Instrument Engineering .
Minimum 10 years experience in Quality (QA/QC) Officer