- To performs all work within code compliance, applicable industry specification & standards .
- To Lead /Facilitate root cause failure analysis .
- Utilise advanced reliability techniques (FMEA, Weibull analysis) & act as facilitator in developing solution to long standing reliability issues.
- Perform life cycle cost analysis on design modification & metallurgy upgrade options to provide recommendations to management.
- Provide technical input to strategies for maintenance, repair, & replacement specifications
- Identify & implements improvement idea to improve operational performance, increase availability, & reduce costs.
- provide technical input to capital projects design basis & support to develop projects options .
- Identify & resolve process unit run limiters & critical reliability issues.
- Evaluate maintenance costs for rotating equipment & make recommendations for costs reductions.
- Develop & track fixed equipment replacements plans for assigned operating areas .
- Support operations by responding to reliability needs & emergency situations.
- Support plant turnaround efforts with technical & leadership efforts with technical & leadership supports.
- Review all data related to rotating equipment in project proposals , design drawings, equipment for new & upgrade projects
Qualifications / Experience:
Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering
Minimum 10 years experience in Mechanical Engineer - Rotating Equipment