- Having experience in forklift, hand trucks, panel trucks and other equipment for loading and unloading of materials.
- Physical checking and receipt of goods – perform
- Maintain record of all receipts
- Place the materials in assigned racks and locations as
per the prescribed methodology
- Maintain housekeeping of all the assigned storage
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply
orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area.
Maintain records of all deliveries made.
- Perform all inventory process as required to meeting
standard operating procedure and codes of conduct
Assist internal and external auditors with the physical inventory audits
- Carry out periodic physical stock checks as per the
company approved procedures
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping
shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; maintaining clean shipping supply
area; complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
Qualifications / Experience:
High School certificate is required .
Minimum 5 years of experience in Store Man (Warehouse).