- Identify, develop and complete warehouse operational
requirements, warehouse roles & responsibilities and manpower plan.
- Determine facilities and equipment layout through relevant departments.
- Define and develop all tools, equipment and materials necessary to operate
- Have a clear understanding of the company’s polices and vision and how the
warehouse contributes to these.
- Seamless interaction with the operation for the
on-time delivery of materials.
- Manage staffs to maintain close communication with expediters by updating the
- Act as the primary point of contact for Logistics.
- Lead the warehouse team to create a positive workplace which enable people to exceed the requirements of their role.
- Contribute team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintain warehouse staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintain a streamline system for receiving, preserving
and delivering materials.
- Set up an agile materials flow creating a short and safe route between the
warehouse and the production site.
- Carry out responsibilities for the use of automated and computerised systems
- Maintain to optimised inventory by a fully-automated
traceability by a proper ERP system.
- Prepare an annual budget, plan out expenses, analyse any variances, and make
necessary corrections to help company achieve financial objectives.
- Manage four (4) divisions; Material Handling, Ship
Warehouse & Storage, Rigs/MRO Warehouse & Storage, Inventory Planning &
- Maintain physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new
design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions
- Supervise daily activities of the warehouses, including quality assurance,
inventory control. Space management, floor productivity, logistics and customer
- Plan and organise daily/weekly warehouse activity.
- Contribute to innovation procedures and practices as required.
Qualifications / Experience:
Bachelor's degree in warehouse, distribution, or
material management is required.
Minimum 15 years of experience in Warehouse Manager .