- Lead the program for continual quality improvement.
- Support management to secure and maintain ISO, ASME, API, ABS, GL and other certification.
- Liaising and advising production management and suppliers on matters related to project quality and error prevention
- Calculate the cost & poor quality of project executed and
- Ability to prioritize, plan and schedule own workload as well as
QC department. This includes planning for effective use of resources and
demonstrating effective time management.
- Executives and Senior Leadership team working in maintaining and establishing company policies, standards, integrated operating procedures and goals.
- Integrated Management System Training (ISO 9001:2015, ISO 45001:2018 & ISO 14001:2015) (Strongly Desirable)
- Extensive knowledge of quality assurance and quality control in engineering industries.
Qualifications / Experience:
Masters or post graduate degree in Engineering is required
Minimum 15 years of experience in Quality Control Manager .