- Support IMS Manager and GM HSEQ on day to day IMS assurance activit
- Maintains, monitors and reports on the status of Integrated
- Responsible for assisting the IMS Manager in maintenance of
Integrated Management System requirements and ensuring the requirements of ISO
9001: 2015 are implemented across the organization..
- Provide advice and guidance to employees on the application of
the Integrated Management System in relation to ISO standards
- Assist HSEQ Team in review pre-qualification of contractors/suppliers from IMS requirements perspective.
- Maintain records, including logs, of all IMS documentation (and its verification) to ensure compliance with the requirements of Integrated management System
- Assist IMS Manager to establish and implement IMS training / information requirements for other Team members.
- Assist and support the team during surveillance and re-certification audits undertaken by the Third-party Certification Body
Qualifications / Experience:
Bachelor degree is required.
Minimum 6 years of experience in IMS Assurance Advisor.