- Coordinate with certifying bodies on matters related
to management system certification and assist during surveillance and
- Manage IMS internal audit and Supplier audit programs, develop
and implement audit schedules lead and conduct IMS audits.
- Collate and analyses IMS performance data into the monthly and
annual IMS dashboard report to GM of HSEQ.
- Performance management of IMS assurance personnel and advising /
assisting as required.
- Support in the preparation of the Integrated Management System
- Ensure IMS Induction / awareness are conducted as appropriate to all the employees.
- Maintenance and management of customer feedback / complaint systems. Carry out Root Cause Analysis on detected non conformities. Perform risk assessment and implement Lesson Learned.
- Identify & deliver IMS related training to Key personnel in all corporate/functions/departments. 11. Allocate & monitor IMS resources effectively and efficiently and drive IMS Assurance campaigns
Qualifications / Experience:
Bachelor’s degree is required .
Minimum 12 years of experience in IMS Manager.