- Follow EHS&S rules, policies and expectations
- Follow TA Work Processes.
- Identifying, reporting and solving problems in the MC process.
- Use procurement and Maintenance Management Systems
- Assure availability and readiness of materials as per schedule.
- Track and expedite deliveries until receipt on site.
- Act as focal point on all issues with material, orders, delays.
- Coordinate and supervise materials marshalling on site.
- Work closely with procurement, expediting, planning, scheduling and work coordination to assure seamless material availability for TA execution.
- Coordinate disposition of all surplus material after TA.
- Report vendor’s performance to procurement.
- Coordinate repair and/or return of materials, tools and equipment.
- Participate in core team with responsibility for materials
- Coordinate with MRO to prevent out of stock.
- Provide early identification and procurement of long lead items
Qualifications / Experience:
BSc Mechanical Engineering is required
- Minimum 5 years as Material Coordinator.
- Minimum 1 full cycle major TA’s as full fulltime TA Material Coordinator.