- Follow EHS&S rules, policies and expectations.
- Follow TA Work Processes.
- Identifying, reporting and solving any materials problems.
- Use procurement and Maintenance Management Systems.
- Work with Materials Coordinator to track and expedite deliveries until receipt on site
- Act as focal point on all material issues.
- Work closely with engineering to determine material appliances and alternatives
- Assures all applied materials are timely available in the market / in stock.
- Participate in discussions regarding repair and/or return of materials.
- Tracks and manages material lists.
- Works with material specialist
- Carries out field checks to verify material information.
- Performs any other job-related activities as requested by the immediate supervisor
Qualifications / Experience:
BSc Mechanical Engineering is required
- Minimum 5 years as Materials Engineer.
- Minimum 1 full cycle major TA’s as full fulltime TA Material Engineer.