- Assists in QA/QC/EHS&S compliance audits on site-procedures and EHS&S-Plans.
- Provides and efficiently uses information on all turnaround cost.
- Archives repetitive job plans.
- Feeds SAP/CMMS with the required resources, equipment, materials, consumables and services and order for long delivery items.
- Splits up and integrates turnaround and construction packages into single individual jobs per discipline.
- Safeguards constructability and maintainability when developing plans
- Carries out field checks to verify exact equipment status and job plan.
- Reviews work orders for technical completeness.
- Uses, where possible, archived plans for basis of actual plan.
- Works with TA Scheduler to ensure job plan steps are accurately incorporated into schedules.
- Performs any other job-related activities as requested by the immediate supervisor
Qualifications / Experience:
BSc Electrical degree is required
- Minimum 10 years as Maintenance/TA Planner.
- Minimum 5 years as Senior Planner or Work Coordinator.
- Minimum 5 years as Turnaround Planner.
- Minimum 1 full cycle major TA’s as full fulltime TA Planner