- Advise on maintenance contract
matters, including soliciting input from company's internal/external
stakeholders and Legal. Oversee contracts from development, execution to
- Assisting in reviewing contractual
documents and ensured the compliance of contracts.
- Ensures signed contracts are
communicated to all relevant parties.
- Support in the contract administration
tools, templates, and processes to enhance delivery of services.
- Coordinate with the team to resolve
contractual disputes or highlight non-compliance terms.
- Ability to coordinate and
professionally communicate with direct team members, vendors and employees at
all levels of the organization
- Coordinate team activities to satisfy
internal management request and produce high quality deliverables and output
- Participate weekly/ monthly meetings
and identified area of improvements, increase document accuracy.
- Evaluate and review the quotations and
negotiation with vendors, monitor the mobilization status KPI.
Qualifications / Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in
business administration/ procurement or Diploma degree is required
Minimum 7 years of experience in Contract Services Coordinator