engineering which includes preparation of Purchase specifications, Purchase
requisitions, Technical bid analysis, Vendor document / drawing evaluation
engineering activities including MTOs, shop drawings and job package
preparation and issue.
- Co-ordination with
Internal Departments, Clients & Inspection Agencies.
- Ensure that designs
comply with the relevant codes, standards, regulations and procedures.
- Progress monitoring
and adherence to scheduled completion of engineering documents.
- Responsible for change management and trend
- Monitor budget compliance of design deliverable
- Ensure Compliance to HSES policies and procedures as
- Activity planning, work assignment, work scheduling and
monitoring. Inter disciplinary checks & co-ordination.
- Ensure Compliance with all applicable information security policies & procedures.
Qualifications / Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Naval
Minimum 10 years in engineering
department of any offshore rig building or ship building industry